Responsive Website Design
- It produces the highest sighting experience to a website; regardless what type of device will be used.
- Fluid grids is a design that performs no matter what screen size for the highest glimpsing experience, using broad range of devices, from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors.
Adaptive Website Design
- It contains many specific layouts for multiple screen sizes and the layout used base on the usage of screen size.
- The website identifies the type of device used and gives the pre-set layout for that device.
Difference of Responsive & Adaptive Website
- Responsive design is the more severe option to carry out since it needs extra attention to the site’s CSS and organization therefore for sure it will work well whichever sizes.
- It’s very manageable to make some specific layouts for your website, rather than making one layout that will work in any screen size.
- Responsive websites need only to load one layout that will work to all platforms.
- Adaptive website requires loading all possible layouts however, for some situations, like the responsive site with 100 pages correlate to an adaptive site with 10 pages, adaptive will be much faster.
- Adaptive site designs function only to many screens if the layouts are also matching them.
For new or smaller websites that just beginning to establish and they need to restore their resources, adaptive website design might be much better choice.
To get more information about web design, visit – www.digitalmediasapiens.com